Video: Top fintech stories this week – 13 November 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Chinese regulator continues to clamp down on dominant fintech players
- Nigerian challenger bank Kuda raises Africa’s largest seed round
- ING subsidiary Payvision accused of pushing €131.2m in fraudulent payments
- EXCLUSIVE: Bank of Ireland planning UK tech revamp
- Three UK fintechs are raising over $100m in funding this month