FinTech Futures media pack, advertising & marketing services
In today’s fast moving and highly competitive market, it is essential to maintain a competitive edge. FinTech Futures – the definitive source of news and analysis of the global fintech sector – helps technology & software providers and fintechs showcase expertise, increase brand awareness, gain valuable connections, and distinguish themselves as industry leaders.
Our broad readership, solid reputation, and 40 years of media expertise, combined with in-depth coverage of fintech happenings and issues across the globe, makes FinTech Futures the leading intelligence resource for the industry.
- 100,000+ unique monthly visitors and 200,000+ monthly page views
- 35,000+ active newsletter subscribers
- 50,000+ active customer database
- 73,000+ LinkedIn and 75,000+ Twitter following
FinTech Futures’ portfolio includes:
- Industry leading website: Global digital platform for the industry with over 100,000 unique visitors per month and over 200,000 page views per month.
- Daily news, executive interviews, and thought-leadership articles: Well-researched, fact-based – and always free! – content crafted by our in-house editorial team as well as external contributors who are industry experts.
- Reports, white papers, research papers, and other intelligence resources: High quality, in-depth content produced in partnership with industry specialists, available to our readers for free.
- Webinars: An excellent online medium to discuss and debate, and showcase solutions and thought leadership – available for free live and on-demand.
- Videos: Knowledge sharing, executive interviews, and company showcasing via this high-impact digital tool.
- What the Fintech? Podcast: A popular podcast, with guests discussing trending topics and sharing useful insights and strong opinions from their area of expertise, as well as ruthlessly banishing buzzwords to the fintech jailhouse, with an average of 1,000 listens per episode.
- Daily newsletter and weekly bulletin: Top stories, commentary and resources delivered to over 35,000 fintech professionals.
- Banking Technology magazine: Our iconic publication founded in London in 1984 dedicated to all things banking tech and fintech. Published ten times a year, in print and as a free digital edition, with a distribution of 50,000+.
- Sibos Content Hub: All the hottest news and coverage of Swift’s flagship annual conference, Sibos, including the Daily News at Sibos publication. FinTech Futures has been Sibos’ official partner for over 26 years!
- Banking Tech Awards: An annual show to laud the excellence in the use of IT in financial services and people who make it happen.
- Banking Tech Awards USA: These new awards celebrate the outstanding achievements and successes of the United States’ best and brightest in the financial technology sector.
- PayTech Awards: Celebrating excellence and innovation in the payments industry and people who make it happen.
- PayTech Awards USA: Celebrating the best and the brightest in the payments industry in the United States.
- Media partnerships: Providing online and on-the-ground support to industry conferences and trade shows worldwide.
If you are interested in a few of our products then it might be more cost effective to take a look at our range of marketing bundles for brand awareness, thought leadership and lead generation, find out more here.
For more information fill out the brief form below to download the full media pack or contact:
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 052 0434
Business Development Executive
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 782 593 0099