Video: Top fintech stories this week – 20 May 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Vodacom launches “super app” in South Africa with Alibaba’s help
- UK regulator fines AmEx over sending four million unsolicited emails
- Irish fintech Fenergo acquired by two private equity firms in $600m deal
- Bitcoin tumbles below $37,000 following Chinese ban on crypto services
- FCA demands UK fintechs clarify non-bank status to customers