Banking Tech Awards 2021 now open for entries!
Banking Tech Awards 2021 are now open for entries, marking their 22nd year!
These prestigious annual awards recognise excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services worldwide, and the people who make it happen. The awards are open to banks, financial institutions, technology and service providers, teams and individuals.
There are 32 categories to choose from including one new category, Best Embedded Finance Initiative. This new category is intended to recognise a successful embedded finance initiative that has achieved measurable success based on innovation, impact and scalability and should demonstrate benefits to all the parties involved, in addition to delivering a viable product/service to the customer.
This year’s Banking Tech Awards ceremony will take place on 24 November, more information will be announced soon.
CLICK HERE to start your nomination.
Banking Tech Awards 2021 categories:
For banks and financial institutions
- Best Tech Overhaul
- Best Use of IT in Retail Banking
- Best Use of IT in Corporate Banking
- Best Use of IT in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of IT in Treasury and Capital Markets
- Best Use of IT for Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Best Use of AI
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of RegTech
- Best Use of Fraud Protection Technology
- Best Use of Biometrics
- Best Use of Cloud
- FinTech of the Future
- Best FinTech Partnership
- Best UX/CX in Finance Initiative
- Best Green Initiative
- Best Contribution to Economic Mobility in Banking/Finance
- FinTech for Good
- COVID-19 Response
- Best Embedded Finance Initiative – NEW
Excellence in Tech Awards
For technology services and software providers
- Best Core Banking Solution Provider
- Best Digital Banking Solution Provider
- Best Smart Banking Tech Solution
- Best Open Banking Solution
- COVID-19 Response
For individuals and teams
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.)
- Tech Leadership
- Rising FinTech Star
- Tech Team of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Excellence
Click here for more information and to start your entry.