Video: Top fintech stories this week – 01 November 2019
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and happenings from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Uber relaunches credit card with Barclays, drivers get real-time cash flow
- UK Treasury Committee: Regulators must punish banks for IT failures
- Nordea writes off millions in IT impairment charges
- SoftBank injects $655m into Greensill to support tech acquisition
- Elavon and Santander help Poppy Appeal in ‘largest cashless charity campaign in Europe’