People on the Move: GlobalPlatform, Board of Directors
GlobalPlatform, an association which standardizes the management of applications on secure chip technology, has announced its board of directors for fiscal year 2016. Five board seats were open in the election, which resulted in each of the following elected individuals being appointed to serve a two-year term:
- Marc Kekicheff, senior director of chip innovation at Visa Inc. He retains his position as GlobalPlatform Chairman for the sixth consecutive year.
- Nils Gerhardt, group vice president with a global product responsibility for financial institutions at Giesecke & Devrient. He joins the board as GlobalPlatform’s new vice chair.
- Yves Moulart, director of development and innovation within ST Microelectronic’s secure MCUs division, integrated secure solutions. He retains his role as GlobalPlatform’s secretary/treasurer.
- Rob Coombs, security marketing director, systems and software, ARM (re-elected).
- Stéphanie El Rhomri, vice president, technology, at FIME (newly elected).
- Rémi de Fouchier, vice president, marketing, at Gemalto (re-elected).
- Sebastian Hans, principal member of technical staff at Oracle (re-elected).