Less than two weeks until nomination deadline for Banking Tech Awards 2022
There’s less than two weeks left to get your nominations in for the 2022 Banking Tech Awards! The deadline is Friday 22 July.
The Banking Tech Awards are a great opportunity to get your company in front of industry leaders and highlight why you truly deserve to be a winner!
This is the 23rd year for these prestigious annual awards with the winners to be announced at a fabulous gala dinner ceremony at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on 1 December 2022. Nominations are open to organisations based anywhere in the world.
Why submit a nomination?
Nominations to the Banking Tech Awards are vigorously judged by an independent panel of industry experts.
You can hear from some of last year’s winners and what it means to them below.
You can find out more about this year’s categories and how to enter here. So, what are you waiting for?
1. Gain independent industry recognition for your achievements and successes
2. Increase awareness of your brand and relationship potential with key clients
3. Network with senior level professionals in the industry
4. Improve employee morale by recognising and rewarding staff performance
5. Boost your business by developing new contacts and relationships
6. Promote your company as the best in the industry, demonstrate a competitive edge and position your company alongside some of the best organisations in the world
Submit a nomination today for the chance to be crowned the best in the industry.
There are over 30 individual categories to choose from for banks, financial institutions, and technology services and software providers to enter.
Banking Tech Project Awards
- Best Tech Overhaul
- Best Use of IT in Retail Banking
- Best Use of IT in Corporate Banking
- Best Use of IT in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of IT in Treasury and Capital Markets
- Best Use of IT for Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Best Use of AI
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of RegTech
- Best Use of Fraud Protection Technology
- Best Use of Biometrics
- Best Use of Cloud
- FinTech of the Future
- Best FinTech Partnership
- Best UX/CX in Finance Initiative
- Best Green Initiative
- Best Contribution to Economic Mobility in Banking/Finance
- FinTech for Good
- COVID-19 Response by Financial Institutions
- Best Embedded Finance Initiative
Excellence in Tech Awards
- Best Core Banking Solution Provider
- Best Digital Banking Solution Provider
- Best Smart Banking Tech Solution
- Best Open Banking Solution
- COVID-19 Response by Technology Services & Software Providers
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.)
- Tech Leadership
- Rising FinTech Star
- Tech Team of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Excellence