E-guide: Loan management technology trends
The past two years have been quite transformational for many industries and the lending world couldn’t stay unaffected. While the pandemic pushed the credit and loan servicing industry to quickly adapt to its ripple effects, there were already plenty of ongoing trends that are reshaping the landscape and leading the respective businesses to a new era.
Loan administration systems are essential in today’s lending and loan servicing operations as they streamline their processes. These systems can enable the efficient management of a loan by covering all the stages of its lifecycle.
By reading this e-guide, you can:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends of the lending and loan servicing industry
- Understand what capabilities are important in today’s marketplace
- Identify the challenges and how they can be tackled
- Get in a pole position to propel growth and get exponential value from a robust loan management system
6 trends accelerating the lending & loan servicing market
Digital transformation is becoming the need of the hour. And while innovations in the digital world are pushing the industry forward, other trends, such as the need for the use of APIs and the innovation in data and analytics, make imperative the need for the industry to keep its finger at the pulse. In this paper we cover areas such as:
- Digital transformation
- The use of ecosystems and APIs
- Connected front and back office capabilities
- Expanding geographical presence
- Cloud adoption
- Innovation in data, analytics and AI
Get the latest exclusive insights from a pan European survey conducted by Informa Engage
In July 2021, Informa Engage joined its forces with Qualco and completed a pan-European survey that gives a full picture of the key drivers and challenges that are reshaping the industry, as well as the technology capabilities most needed by its stakeholders to ensure they possess an efficient loan management software solution.
In this e-guide we provide the answers in questions such as:
- How critical is for the credit industry the fast time-to-market for new loan products?
- What’s the importance of advanced restructuring capabilities?
- Is more flexibility required in the way that technology solutions support repayment plans, payment processing or collateral asset management ?
Brought to you by: