Video: Top fintech stories this week – 30 April 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- French watchdog says banks risk “marginalisation” by Big Tech payment apps
- AZA Finance acquires Exchange4Free to become largest non-bank FX firm in Africa
- Greenlight, Step and Current land “kids banking” industry collective $580m
- Brex closes $424m Tiger Global-led round at $7.4bn valuation
- BNPL firm Affirm acquires Returnly in $300m deal