Video: Top fintech stories this week – 18 March 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Goldman Sachs analysts reveal abusive working conditions in leaked survey
- New central bank rules push Pakistan’s banks towards digital payments
- Revolut exits Canada after trialling beta for year and a half
- N26 loses 300 employees and head of HR in 12 months
- NatWest faces FCA money laundering charge over £365m account