Video: Top fintech stories this week – 12 February 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Klarna’s valuation set to triple to $30bln, says report
- More than 90% of UK’s financial firms still rely on legacy tech, says FCA
- Monzo confirms £50m raise with help of new US backer
- Tandem Bank acquires £100m mortgage book from Bank and Clients
- EXCLUSIVE: Wirex users hit by unexplained account restrictions and “disappearing” funds