Video: Top fintech stories this week – 05 February 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Robinhood raises $3.4bn, co-CEO set to face US politicians this month
- HMRC awards Ecospend “largest” open banking contract valued at £3m
- FCA and UK Treasury “acting swiftly” to regulate fast-growing BNPL firms
- Starling set to raise £200m led by US investor Fidelity at $1.5bn valuation
- Revolut sets sights on India with remittance service