Video: Top fintech stories this week – 29 January 2021
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Online brokers halt GameStop trades as SEC investigates
- Stripe leads big investment in one-click checkout fintech Fast
- Black-owned US challenger Greenwood Financial hits 500,000 sign-ups in 100 days
- Starling experienced “major outage” on its app last week
- Contactless usage surges to 88.6% of in-store card transactions