Webinar: Transform your customer experience with modern information management
UK financial services firms are storing critical customer information and content – on average – across nine different systems, according to new research by Nuxeo. Additionally, a staggering 80% of respondents indicated that their information systems also aren’t integrated.
Not only does this have a significant impact on operational efficiency, it is also negatively impacting customers’ experiences as well. And with the specter of GDPR and other consumer privacy legislation looming, many organisations are finding it impossible to respond to these regulations and resulting customer inquiries.
In this free webinar, we will share real-life examples of how leading financial services organisations – like ABN Amro, one of the largest and most progressive banks in the Netherlands – have modernised their legacy information systems to use data and content in new and innovative ways to deliver more value to their customers, reduce technology costs, and transform their businesses.
What you’ll learn:
- Why current information management strategies make financial services less competitive.
- How to bridge information silos to enhance your customer experience.
- Methods to improve decision-making with intelligent information.
- How other top banks and insurers have already modernised their information management systems and what benefits they are experiencing.
- How AI can provide greater automation and insight into financial services processes.
- And, new ways to better comply with regulations.
On 26 May 2020, 3pm BST, FinTech Futures and Nuxeo will discuss common information management challenges that legacy systems pose, and how to intelligently modernise existing systems to support digital transformation, take advantage of new cloud technologies, and gain a competitive advantage in today’s financial services market.
REGISTER FOR THE FREE WEBINAR HERE!