Video: Top fintech stories this week – 17 January 2020
The FinTech Futures weekly round-up of the industry’s top stories and developments from across the globe.
This week we cover:
- Revolut valued at $5bn by investors ahead of new fundraising
- Chinese regulators planning digital banking go-ahead
- India’s ICICI Bank launches portal with around 250 APIs for fintech devs
- Goldman Sachs quietly releases Marcus app three years after launch
- Challenger Longevity Bank positions itself for the silver generation