Banking Technology Awards 2019: last working day to submit your entries!
No time to waste! 30 August is the last working day to submit your entries for this year’s Banking Technology Awards closing on 31 August.
Now in their 20th year, these iconic awards laud the excellence in the use of IT in financial services and people who make it happen.
Use this guide to help you in completing your entries for the Banking Technology Awards.
Banking Technology Awards 2019 categories:
- Best Tech Overhaul Project
- Best Use of Emerging or Innovative Technology
- Best Fintech Partnership
- Best Use of Biometrics
- Best Use of IT in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of IT in Retail Banking
- Best Use of IT in Corporate Banking
- Best Use of IT in Treasury and Capital Markets
- Best Use of IT for Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Top Digital Innovation
- Best Use of Cloud
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of RegTech
- Best Use of AI
- Best Use of Fraud Protection Technology
- FinTech for Good
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.)
- Tech Leadership
- Rising Tech Star
- Tech Team of the Year
Ovum Technology Innovation Awards:
- Best Open Banking Solution Provider
- Best Core Banking Solution Provider
- Most Innovative Banking Technology Provider