Deadline extended for Banking Tech Awards USA nominations
Good news! We’ve extended the nomination deadline for the Banking Tech Awards USA!
The Banking Tech Awards USA provide the perfect opportunity for you to gain independent industry recognition for your achievements and successes and increase awareness of your brand. This will be our third year hosting these prestigious awards, and the winners will be announced at a glamourous gala dinner and ceremony on 30 May at 583 Park Avenue in New York.
Take a look at our nomination guidelines here for information on what to include in your entry. The information provided in your nomination must be tailored to the awards category.
We have 38 categories to choose from for banks, financial institutions, technology services and software providers. To qualify, you need to have a project, service or team based in the United States.
Project Awards – for banks and financial institutions
- Best Tech Overhaul – Back Office
- Best Tech Overhaul – Front Office
- Best Community Bank/Credit Union Modernization
- Best Use of Tech in Consumer Banking
- Best Use of Tech in Business Banking
- Best Use of Tech in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of Tech in Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Best User/Customer Experience Initiative
- Best Embedded Finance Initiative
- Best Use of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of Tech in Combatting Fraud
- Best Use of Compliance Tech
- Best Use of Cloud
- Best Bank & FinTech Partnership
- Best Contribution to Economic Mobility
- Top Innovation
Excellence in Tech Awards – for technology services and software providers
- Best Core Banking System
- Best Digital Banking System
- Best Embedded Finance Solution
- Best as-a-Service Solution
- Tech of the Future
- LendTech of the Future
- Tech of the Future – Customer Experience
- Tech of the Future – AI & Data
- Tech of the Future – Digital Trust
- FinTech Start-up of the Year
- LendTech Start-up of the Year
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.) – Bank/Financial Institution
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.) – Software & Services Provider
- Tech Leadership – Bank/Financial Institution
- Tech Leadership – Software & Services Provider
- Rising Tech Star – Bank/Financial Institution
- Rising Tech Star – Software & Services Provider
- Tech Team of the Year – Bank/Financial Institution
- Tech Team of the Year – Software & Services Provider
Nominations will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts and the winners announced at a gala dinner ceremony at 583 Park Avenue in New York on 30 May 2024.
Interested in sponsorship? Get in touch with Sam Hutton at [email protected] to find out more.