Banking Technology Awards: how to write a winning entry?
With less than one month left to nominate for the Banking Technology Awards, now is the time to polish up on your entry.
The question we get asked often is how to write a winning entry. Well wonder no more, we have a few tips for you on what to include.
- The more detail the better!
- Dates of the overall project: all entries should be for the period of the last two years.
- The unique points of the project: what makes it different?
- Results and performance metrics: what were the results? What benefits did the project bring and how were they measured?
- Project management, team size, mix and collaboration: how many people took part? What teams were involved? How were the responsibilities and tasks shared? How was the project managed and successful teamwork encouraged?
- Financial impact and/or return on investment (if applicable).
- Any other information, statistics, facts, figures and visuals that you think will help us understand the project better!
The entry deadline for submissions is Friday, 25 August 2017 – enter now!
If you are interested in attending the Awards evening or would like to explore the options on how you can get your brand in front of the exclusive audience, please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0) 20 203 377 3506.