FinTech Futures AI Insights: The next chapter for artificial intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) has exploded in popularity over the last year, with businesses across industry sectors exploring new ways to tap into the wealth of possibilities offered by the technology.
At the FinTech Futures AI Insights event, taking place on 22 November at our offices in the heart of London, at 240 Blackfriars, we’ll aim to bring industry professionals together to look beyond the hype and assess the current state of play in the AI landscape and how the technology is being used to solve real-world problems in the financial services arena.
The day will start with morning networking followed by a series of panel discussions, a keynote presentation, Q&A, a light lunch and additional networking time.
We will also host an exclusive invite-only roundtable following the AI Insights event to continue the conversation in a more closed-door format.
- Discover how banks and fintechs are currently leveraging AI to solve real-world problems
- Get essential insight into the latest AI trends including generative AI and learn how to utilise the technology
- Learn how to navigate the challenges that exist in implementing AI and how businesses can keep up with the rate of change
- Understand how generative AI is being leveraged to boost productivity, streamline processes and improve the customer experience
- Learn what the future holds for the technology and what impact it could have on the industry
- Connect with leaders and industry experts in fintech and AI
If you would like to attend, please register your interest here – registration is free but places are limited. Our team will be in touch if you have been accepted on the guest list.