The 11th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum gathers international experts in Athens
The 11th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum 2022 is an upcoming gathering of industry leaders in Greece!
Greece retains its position as an integral member of the European Union despite the challenges it has faced in recent years. The Greek government has set out to improve its economy by undergoing a country wide digital transformation to be completed by 2025. The pace at which the transformation is occurring has put additional pressure on organisations to adapt, while giving them new opportunities to grow through digital innovation.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about new technologies and digital inclusiveness, enabling consumerism and driving innovation, the world of digital identity, and much more at QUBE Events’ upcoming 11th NextGen Payment & RegTech Forum, taking place on 21-22 September 2022 at the Marriott Hotel in Athens, Greece.
Join over 30 global thought leaders such as David Bundi, director at PwC Legal Switzerland; Antonis Dragiotis, group chief risk officer at Viva Wallet; Michael Diamantoulis, chief compliance officer at Euronet Merchant Services PI; Panagiotis Polydoros, country manager for Greece at Mastercard; Makis Savvides, director of global payments and fraud at Wargaming Group Limited; and Céu Pereira, team leader, retail payments at the European Commission, as they discuss the latest innovations in the digital, financial and regulatory spaces!
- Payments and the Customer Experience (CX)
- Where Can the Metaverse Take FinTechs?
- Metaverse Opportunities and Challenges
- Investment in Policy Management Technology to Develop Compliance Programmes
- Payments As a Growth Enabler | Cross-border vs Local Payments
- PSD2 and Its Forthcoming Review
- Enabling Consumerism and Driving Innovation
- Augmenting Payment Experiences
- Regulatory Technology Trends – What’s Ahead?
- New Technologies & Digital Inclusiveness
- Buy Now Pay Later
- The World of Digital Identity
- Crypto Payments
- What’s Next for NFTs?
- Digital Euro on the Blockchain
- Review of EU Payments Regulations
Visit www.qubevents.com/npf-athens for more detailed agenda insights.
Join international payments and regtech leaders from global organisations such as:
- Simonas Krėpšta, Board Member at Bank of Lithuania
- Christian C. H. Luckow, SVP, Tribe Lead, Payments at Dankse Bank
- Ceu Periera, Team leader, Retail payments at European Commission
- Konstantinos Tovil, SVP at TBI Bank
- David Bundi, Director at PwC Legal Switzerland
- Sotiris Syrmakezis, Co-Founder & CEO of Throo
- Antonis Dragiotis, Group Chief Risk Officer iat Viva Wallet
- Freddie Frith, Head of Financial Services at Clausematch
- Makis Savvides, Director of Global Payments and Fraud at Wargaming Group Limited
- Peny Rizou, Director of Global Payments at Etraveli
- Gregorios Siourounis, Founder of Everypay
- Constantinos Frydakis, Managing Partner at Confryd Business Consultants
- Dovilė Arlauskaitė, Head of Payment Market Supervision Division at Bank of Lithuania
- Akis Giouchas, Head of Technology and Operations at Optima Bank
- Christoforos Livadiotis, Group Chief AML Officer at XM
- Joanna Kozlowska, Head of AML/CFT Division at Eurobank
- Georgios Galanis, Governance, Risk and Compliance Expert
- Ani Filipova, Co-Chair at Citi Women’s Network, Payments Specialist, Board Member, Lecturer and Speaker
- Elie Beyrouthy, Chair of the Executive Board at European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF), Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express
- Sabine Dittrich, Ex Head of Global Regulatory Intelligence at UBS
- Forum chairman: Robert Courtneidge, Payment Expert
Testimonials from the latest edition
“It is top notch, always gathering the right people with the right teams.” – American Express
“We are guaranteed a return on the investment from the event before we even arrive which is just something with any other event.” – TruNarrative
“A fantastic event, very interesting, very timely, all the topics are current and hot. Very on the ball.” – Bank of Cyprus
“This event has become a must come, must attend.” – EBA Clearing
“Engaged, growth opportunities and digitally focused.” – Compliance Institute
The 11th NextGen Payments and RegTech Forum serves as the perfect platform to learn, network and explore new business opportunities and meet the expert leaders in the payments and regtech world.