US banking technology provider Bankjoy hires André Jones as VP of operations
Michigan-based banking tech provider Bankjoy has hired André Jones as vice president of operations.
Jones will plan, coordinate and oversee operations activities at the firm including client support, client success and implementations as Bankjoy looks to grow its end-to-end digital service ecosystem.
He brings 17 years worth of management experience to the company in areas such as strategic direction, budget preparation, planning and operation of large support and technical teams.
He was previously responsible for all client-facing queries and issues as senior vice president of client operations at Health Recovery Solutions, a New Jersey-based healthtech that provides patient monitoring solutions.
Prior to this, Jones was the chief operating officer at Synthesio, a consumer intelligence platform.
Bankjoy has recently signed up 16 credit unions as clients, on top of the three it signed up in May last year.
The latest credit unions to select Bankjoy are:
- Cooperative Teachers Credit Union, based in Texas with $138m in assets and 6,930+ members
- Directions Credit Union, based in Ohio with $864m in assets and 100,000+ members
- Elko FCU, based in Nevada with $156m in assets and 14,167+ members
- Estacado FCU, based in New Mexico with $84m in assets and 7,600+ members
- Firelands FCU, based in Ohio with $231m in assets and 35,000+ members
- Fremont FCU, based in Ohio with $290m in assets and 19,995+ members
- Glass City FCU, based in Ohio with $200m in assets and 28,000+ members
- Impact Credit Union, based in Ohio with $181.4m in assets and 15,000+ members
- Las Colinas FCU, based in Texas with $90.17m in assets and 9,000+ members
- Lone Star Credit Union, based in Texas with $140m in assets and 11,000+ members
- Midwest Community FCU, based in Ohio with $220m in assets and 14,000+ members
- OU FCU, based in Oklahoma with $74.48m in assets and 11,000+ members
- Streator Onized Credit Union, based in Illinois with $250m in assets and 34,000+ members
- Trius FCU, based in Nebraska with $95m in assets and 14,952+ members
- True North FCU, based in Alaska with $200m in assets and 12,500+ members
- Pyramid FCU, based in Arizona with $154m in assets and 15,906+ members