PayTech Awards 2022 now open for nominations
The PayTech Awards 2022 are now open for nominations!
Now in their fifth year, the PayTech Awards recognise excellence and innovation in the use of IT in the finance and payments industry worldwide.
Nominations are open to financial/payment institutions and banks as well as technology services and software providers. This year we have 31 categories to choose from, including Best Open Banking Solution, Best Innovation and Best PayTech Partnership. A full list of categories can be found below. Nominations close 11 March 2022.
The awards ceremony will take place at the fabulous Royal Horseguards Hotel in London on 1 July 2022 and we can’t wait to see you all in person again!
CLICK HERE to start your nomination.
PayTech Awards 2022 categories
PayTech Project Awards are for banks and financial, payment and e-commerce institutions to enter:
- Best Consumer Cards Initiative
- Best Corporate Cards Initiative
- Best Consumer Payments Initiative
- Best Corporate Payments Initiative
- Best SME Payments Initiative
- Best E-commerce Initiative
- Best Mobile Payments for Consumer Initiative
- Best Mobile Payments for Business Initiative
- Best PayTech Partnership
- Best Prepaid Initiative
- Best Benefits/Loyalty Initiative
- Best Use of Biometrics in Payments
- Best Use of Security/Anti-Fraud Solution in Payments
- Best UX/CX in Payments Initiative
- Best Contribution to Economic Mobility in Payments
- Best Green Initiative
- PayTech for Good (Financial Institutions)
- COVID-19 Response (Financial Institutions)
- Best Innovation
Excellence in Tech Awards are for tech service and software providers to enter:
- Best Open Banking Solution
- Best Real-Time Payments Solution
- Best Cross-Border Payments Solution
- Tech of the Future
- Best Cloud Payments Solution
- COVID-19 Response (Technology Services & Software Providers)
- PayTech for Good (Technology Services & Software Providers)
Leadership Awards are for any individual or team to enter:
- Woman in PayTech
- PayTech Leadership
- Rising PayTech Star
- PayTech Team of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion