Webinar: Investing in UK’s financial wellbeing strategy – 5 agents for change
With 11.5 million people having less than £100 or no savings at all, nine million using credit to pay bills, five million children not receiving a meaningful financial education, and 22 million unsure how to plan for retirement, becoming financially well is no small task.
In an effort to increase financial wellness, the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) recently launched the UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing.
Join the upcoming webinar hosted by FinTech Futures where Brian Costello, VP, data strategy and strategic solutions at Envestnet | Yodlee, Sanj Champaneria, co-founder at The Pension Lab, and Samantha Seaton, CEO of Moneyhub, will discuss this bold new strategy, how other fintechs are promoting successful money management, and other innovative ways to make financial wellness happen.
Get tools and tips for promoting financial wellness in five key areas:
- Financial Foundations: Deliver effective and meaningful financial education
- Nation of Savers: Make it easy for people to develop a savings habit
- Credit Counts: Increase access to affordable credit plus better tools for managing it
- Better Debt Advice: Deliver high-quality debt advice when it’s needed
- Future Focus: Empower consumers to make informed decisions for their future
Date: 11 March 2020
Time: 3pm GMT
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER HERE FOR THE WEBINAR