FinovateFall 2019: Best of Show winners unveiled
The votes have been cast and the ballots counted! And after two days of live fintech demos from 75 innovative companies, here are the best of the best – the companies FinovateFall‘s attendees have deemed Best of Show.
- BlytzPay for its text-to-pay solution that makes billing and communication simple, streamlined, and secure while providing flexibility to pay by card, cheque or cash.
- Cinchy for its Data Collaboration Platform that lets data work the way it should: connected, controlled, and accessible for real-time collaboration.
- College Aid Pro for its innovative technology, supported by a community of financial advisors, that changes the way America shops for college.
- ebankIT for its omnichannel digital banking platform that helps banks and credit unions transform their businesses.
- Glia for its technology that creates digital-first moments that simplify and transform communications between businesses and their customers.
- MX Technologies for its platform that helps financial institutions and fintechs quickly and easily collect, enhance, analyse, present and act on their financial data.
- owl.co for its instant KYC/AML tool that automates enhanced due diligence on both individuals and companies.
- Pinkaloo Technologies for its solution that helps financial institutions attract and retain customers and increase deposits and fees by powering their customers’ charitable giving.
- Zogo Finance for its technology that leverages partnerships with financial institutions to reward kids for learning financial literacy.