Webinar: how to close the trust gap in retail banking
Tuesday 30 July 2019 | 1pm EDT or 6pm BST
Customer preferences and expectations are rapidly changing. For banks to remain relevant – or better yet – increase their relevance in customer’s eyes, they need to operate from an entirely different customer experience (CX) paradigm. Banks need to orchestrate increasingly complex systems of engagement and support a broad range of use cases along the shop-buy-use continuum. Beyond just sales and marketing, banks must develop and nurture customer relationships flexibly along the entire customer lifecycle with fewer in-person interactions.
In this webinar, Celent’s Bob Meara will review recent consumer research which suggests a significant and tangible gap between transactional and advisory trust among US banked adults.
We will discuss:
- Defining the Trust Gap in retail banking and illustrate its root causes
- How leading banks are closing the Trust Gap through redefining the in-person and digital customer experience
- How banks must re-tool to deliver excellent CX as engagement becomes increasingly digital
- Practical next steps to take in improving your customers’ trust in your organisation, regardless of where you are in your transformational journey
- Andrew Stevens, Product Marketing Manager. Quadient
- Bob Meara, Senior Analyst, Celent