FinovateSpring 2019: Best of Show winners unveiled
It’s been great to be back in the city by the bay!
After two days of live fintech demos, the attendees of FinovateSpring here in San Francisco have made their selections as to which fintech products, services, and solutions were interesting, impressive, and innovative enough to earn one of the event’s coveted Best of Show awards.
From solutions to help consumers better access credit to technologies that bolster the fight against fraud to “Is this @#$% real?!” demonstrations of artificial intelligence (AI) powered agents that sound – and feel – as real as any human, this year’s Best of Show winners are truly in a class of their own.
The FinovateSpring 2019 Best of Show winners are:
- Arkose Labs for its technology that solves multi-million dollar fraud problems for the world’s most targeted businesses with zero impact to user conversion.
- Blytzpay for its text-to-pay solution that makes billing and communication simple, streamlined, and secure, while providing flexibility to pay by card, check, or cash.
- BlueRush for Individeo, an interactive and personalised video platform for financial institutions to drive online sales success.
- Everplans for its solution that helps advisors create better interactions, establish new connections, strengthen relationships, and gain introductions to heirs.
- Glia (formerly SaleMove) for its technology that creates digital-first moments that simplify and transform communication between companies and their customers using messaging, video/voice, co-browsing, and AI.
- Invest Sou Sou for its smart social banking account designed to help community banks cultivate low-cost deposits and credit-ready borrowers in a secure and cost-efficient way.
- Neener Analytics for its regulatory compliant social media analytics platform that delivers specific individual risk outcomes for thin-file, no-file, and credit-challenged consumers.
- Voca AI for its smart, human, and empathetic virtual call center agent for financial institutions and service providers.
A thousand thanks to all the demoing companies, sponsors and partners, and, most importantly, Finovate’s awesome attendees whose passion and enthusiasm for fintech innovation makes the Finovate events all the more engaging and entertaining. We’ll see you next year in San Francisco!
The article was originally published on the Finovate blog website.
Click here to read our FinovateSpring supplement online – it is free and no registration required. Just click and read!