Webinar: Overpromised & Underdelivered – Common Misconceptions About AI for Banking
Connecting with your customers using conversational AI can be a game-changer for your bank. Customer satisfaction scores will skyrocket, brand loyalty will increase, and people will take control of their money and empower themselves financially like never before.
So where are all the success stories?
You’d be surprised how often banks get it wrong. Not because of the technology, but because their expectations are unrealistic and often the reason they fail.
Hear Dan Latimore, Senior VP at Celent and Ben Terrill, VP of Customer Success at Finn AI, discuss the truth behind conversational AI for banking. These experts examine the most common misconceptions that could tank your bot deployment. Avoid these pitfalls and write your own AI success story.
• Slow and steady wins the race – why quick wins aren’t long term successes
• You can’t set it and forget it – understanding that AI isn’t self-sufficient
• Bots are NOT Conversational Assistants – knowing the difference can make all the difference
• A good relationship needs to be cultivated – how to optimize customer adoption and interaction post- launch
• Cross-bot integration is hard – when to consolidate multiple deployments
Be involved in the AI conversation and access the on-demand webinar now.