Video: NatWest at Finovate Europe 2022 – tackling payment-related fraud
At the Finovate Europe 2022 conference in London, FinTech Futures sat down with Jane Barber, regulatory and trade association lead at NatWest Group, to discuss the key challenges facing banks and financial institutions when it comes to payment-related fraud and how new technology can help.
Watch the video to discover:
- Key takeaways from the financial crime panel discussion at Finovate Europe and the challenges facing banks and FIs today.
- How firms can look to identify and tackle payment-related fraud including authorised push payment (APP) fraud.
- The hurdles of implementing new tech or choosing the right technology for your needs and balancing consumer operability and speed of use against regulatory requirements.
- What new developments are emerging in the space.
- Current payment trends and what the future might hold.
You can find more FinTech Futures video interviews here.