Report: What keeps AML & CFT professionals awake at night?
The LexisNexis Risk Solutions’ Future Financial Crime Risks 2020 report has surveyed over 300 senior financial crime professionals from UK banks and challenger banks, fintechs and asset management firms to uncover:
- The leading types of financial crime attack facing organisations today
- The mounting challenges and complexities that make detection harder for firms
- The industry’s response to the rising sophistication of cybercrime
- Internal gaps and challenges holding financial crime compliance teams back
- How confident organisations are in their own ability to identify and track new crimes and criminal methods
- The true cost of financial crime compliance to institutions compared to what they save through prevented fraud
Compiled via a mix of anonymised in-depth interviews and a comprehensive survey of the broader profession, Future Financial Crime Risks 2020 provides uncensored, on-the-ground viewpoints and opinion, revealing the trials and tribulations of those working at the coalface of the financial services industry.
Featuring opinion and analysis from leading regtech specialists Matt Elton, Virginie O’Shea, Emmanuel Schizas and John Cant, as well as foreword by regrech pioneer and expert Nirvana Farhadi.
What keeps anti-money laundering (AML) and combating financing terrorism (CFT) professionals awake at night? Do your peers share your compliance challenges and professional pains?
Download this free report by filling in your details:
FinTech Futures will use the details that you provide here to send you the report and share them with LexisNexis Risk Solutions for informative purposes including follow-up on the report.