Money20/20 USA: How Tangerine champions personalised digital banking with Meniga’s tech
Mark Nicholson, VP of digital and innovation at Tangerine, and Andrew Harper, head of rewards partnerships at Meniga, discuss the evolution of customer experience through personalised digital banking, and all the work around it that Canadian digital bank Tangerine has been doing with Icelandic banking tech vendor Meniga.
- Tangerine’s first foray into programmable banking; integration of the new digital tech into the bank’s core platform.
- How the partnership with Meniga started and evolved – from proof-of-concept to market launch; and lessons learnt.
- Cultural fit between a Canadian and an Icelandic firms; and how this collaboration helped to accelerate the bank’s thinking and evolution.
- New features launched for Tangerine’s clients and customer reaction.
- Spending and savings behaviours of Canadians.