eBook: Legacy modernization – finding your way with low-code
How much are aging legacy systems and applications hampering your ability to deliver innovative products and services? Numerous reports say that for most organizations, it could be as much as 90%. Meanwhile, the solutions for addressing “legacy gridlock” are many and varied, leaving you with more questions than answers:
- Do I replace or refactor?
- Do I rebuild altogether or should I buy commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software?
- Should I incorporate a new services-oriented architecture (SOA)?
- What are containers and how do they help get software to market faster and better?
- I’ve heard about low-code, but what is it, and is it an option for my company?
The OutSystems eBook takes on these questions, providing clear direction for leaving legacy system nightmares behind. It offers a practical way forward with low-code that you don’t want to miss!
FinTech Futures will use the details that you provide here to send you the eBook and share them with OutSystems for informative purposes including follow-up on the eBook.