Webinar: don’t disrupt – avoiding the dangers of transformation
Challenger banks shouldn’t stand a chance. Incumbent banks have tens of millions of customer relationships, decades of risk-management experience, and petabytes of data.
Yet incumbent banks struggle to adapt to rising customer expectations quickly enough. This has encouraged well-funded, design-led, new market entrants to pose serious competitive threats. Incumbents struggle with rapid change because of legacy systems, silos, and data volumes that exceed human capacity to analyze them.
In pursuit of disruptive innovations, banks have embarked on digital transformation programs and big data projects. But the low odds for success for these initiatives make them dangerous. 70% of digital transformations fail, according to McKinsey. And 60% of big data projects fail, according to Gartner. These are investments with high risks and mostly uncertain return.
Join this webinar to learn how AI-Powered Search can help you to:
- Leverage legacy systems and understand data across systems and silos.
- Turn inhuman amounts of data into information for human decision-makers.
- Reduce the cognitive burden on employees so they can use their unique skills.
- Increase revenue and cost productivity while reducing risk.
- Scale solutions with natural language processing and machine learning.
Psst… if you can’t make it live, register and we’ll send you the recording.
- John Finneran, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services, Sinequa
- David Penn, Research Analyst, Finovate