White paper: Opportunity knocks – the future of Open Banking
The scale of disruption presents many challenges, principal among which is determining an Open Banking strategy and understanding the requirements. But despite the lack of a “killer app” there is a lot happening behind the scenes and the need to define the opportunity and move quickly looms large.
In this new report from FinTech Futures and UK law firm TLT – based on research among 130 senior decision makers at a diverse range of financial services companies across the UK – we look at:
- How Open Banking is performing
- Innovation and collaboration
- Customer trust and engagement
- Threats and issues including new competitors
- Advice and insights from TLT and other industry insiders
This is essential reading for banks, building societies, fintechs, payment service providers and others operating in the market.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE WHITE PAPER