Banking Technology Awards 2018 now open for entry!
Now in their 19th year, the Banking Technology Awards recognise excellence in the use of IT in financial services worldwide, and the people who make it happen.
This year’s glamorous event will take place on 13 December at London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square.
What categories can you nominate in this year?
- Best Tech Overhaul Project
- Best Use of Emerging or Innovative Technology
- Best Fintech Partnership
- Best Use of Biometrics
- Best Use of IT in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of IT in Retail Banking
- Best Use of IT in Corporate Banking
- Best Use of IT in Treasury and Capital Markets
- Best Use of IT for Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Top Digital Innovation
- Best Use of Cloud
- Best Use of AI
- Best Consumer Payments Initiative
- Best Corporate Payments Initiative
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of RegTech
- Fintech for Good – this new award will honour a financial services or technology organisation for its outstanding contribution to the community in which it serves. Click here for more information about the award
- Woman in Technology (W.I.T.) Award (free entry)
- Tech Leadership Award (free entry)
- IT Team of the Year
Know any innovative products, inspirational projects, skilled teams or visionary leaders that deserve special recognition this year? Nominate them for Banking Technology Award!
Submission deadline is Friday, 31 August.