Video in financial services: solving risk and compliance challenges
The use of video technology in the finance sector is no longer restricted to digital banks. High street banks and financial institutions are turning to video to drive better customer experiences, increase operational efficiencies and mitigate risk.
In addition, financial services are under ever increasing pressure to remain compliant. Both MiFID II and GDPR mandate the need to accurately record and protect customer data interactions creating a growing burden, both from a cost and time perspective.
As the trend to digitisation gathers momentum, how are you going to keep up in the digital era?
This new report from Imagen explores:
- How video technology is reducing the regulatory burden for financial organisations
- How app-based banking uses video for improved customer service and security
- How digital banks use video to streamline and speed up the onboarding process
- How video can drive increased operational efficiency and mitigate risk
- What financial institutions can do now to address these video challenges
Please provide the details below to get your free copy!
By downloading this report you agree to share your details with Imagen.
To opt-out from marketing communications from Imagen, please email email@example.com.