Global Payment Security Market Report to Reach $39.16 Billion by 2028: Enhanced Penetration of Digital Technology in the Banking and Payments Industry Drives Growth
Global Payment Security Market
Dublin, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Payment Security Market (2023-2028) by Component, Platform, Transportation Mode, Applications, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Payment Security Market is estimated to be USD 22.16 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 39.16 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.06%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Payment Security Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Payment Security Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Payment Security Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
|No. of Pages||177|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023||$22.16 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$39.16 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||12.0%|
- Rising Adoption of Digital Payment Modes
- Growing Fraudulent Activities in E-commerce
- Enhanced Penetration of Digital Technology in the Banking and Payments Industry
- High Cost of the Payment Security Solutions
- Integration of the Technical Advancements in the Payment Security Solutions
- Trust Issues in Online Payment Modes
- Lack of Knowledge and the Security Concerns
The Global Payment Security Market is segmented based on Component, Platform, Transportation Mode, Applications, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Solution and Service.
- By Platform, the market is classified into Web-based and POS-based.
- By Transportation Mode, the market is classified into Banking Cards , Digital Wallets , Internet Banking , and Point of Sales.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Education, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Ecommerce, Telecom & IT, and Travel & Hospitality.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Block, Inc.
- Bluefin Payment Systems
- Broadcom Inc.
- Elavon Inc.
- Geobridge Corp.
- Ingenico Group
- Lyra Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Mastercard, Inc.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Shift4 Payments, LLC
- SISA Information Security Pvt. Ltd.
- Stripe, Inc.
- Thales Group
- Transaction Network Services (TNS) Inc.
- Verifone Systems Inc.
- Visa Inc.
- WPM Payment Security Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qsky0h
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900