Global M-Commerce Strategic Business Report 2023: Increasing Proliferation of Smartphones Drives Growth
Global Market for M-Commerce
Dublin, Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “M-Commerce: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for M-Commerce estimated at US$422.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.4 Trillion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 24.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
M Retailing, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 25.2% CAGR and reach US$1.3 Trillion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the M Billing segment is readjusted to a revised 21.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $115 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 33.8% CAGR
The M-Commerce market in the U.S. is estimated at US$115 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$727.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 33.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 18.5% and 21% respectively over the 2022-2030 period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 19.5% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$370.3 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 68 Featured) –
- Alibaba Group
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Branding Brand
- eBay Inc.
- Evine Live Inc.
- Fandango Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Moovweb Intergalactic
- Otto Group
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Phunware Inc.
- QVC Inc.
- Sevenval Technologies GmbH
- SiteMinis Inc.
- Target Corporation
- Unbound Commerce
- Usablenet Inc.
- VeriFone Systems Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||286|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$422.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$2400 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||24.3%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Mobile Communications Industry: A Prelude
- Key Milestones in Telecom Industry
- Recent Market Activity
- M-Commerce Brings Mobile Transactional Services into Spotlight
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- China at the Forefront of Growth in M-Commerce Market
- Rapid Growth of E-Commerce Market: Positive Implications for M-Commerce Market
- M-Commerce – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Penetration of Mobile Phones: A Strong Growth Driver
- Changing Consumer Mobile Usage Habits Encourage Market Growth
- Increasing Proliferation of Smartphones: A Strong Growth Driver for M-Commerce
- Spiraling Mobile Broadband Subscriptions Augurs Well for Market Expansion
- Growing Penetration of 4G LTE Network Technology: An Opportunity for M-Commerce Market
- M-Commerce to Become the Core Aspect of Marketing Strategies
- User Engagement Remains the Focal Point
- Mobile Apps Emerge as the Preferred Form of M-Commerce
- Select Mobile Applications for M-Commerce
- Rising Significance of Progressive Web Apps for Retailers and Brands
- Technology Advancements Augur Well for M-Commerce Market
- Innovations in Payment Technologies Benefits Market Performance
- Latest Technologies Set to Transform M-Commerce Market
- M-Commerce Market
- Location-Based Marketing
- Mobile Retargeting
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality on Mobile
- Mobile SEO
- AI, Chatbots, and Shopping Assistants
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile Image Recognition (MIR) Technology
- Personalized Push Notifications
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology
- Analytics Tools and Predictive Technologies
- Trends Transforming the Smartphone-based Shopping Market
- Mobile AR Applications: A Key Enabler of M-Commerce
- Strong Growth Projected for Mobile AR in Virtual Product Display Applications
- Rising Investments in AR for Mobile Marketing and Brand Building Augurs Well for the Market
- Technology Advancements Enable Seamless Convergence of Mobile AR and M-Commerce
- AI Technology Presents Tremendous Potential for Innovation in M-Commerce Market
- Visual Search and Listen
- Consumer Insights
- Recommendation Engines
- M-Commerce Payments Market: Riding on the Success of M-Commerce Market
- Biometrics Make Inroads into the M-Commerce Market
- Biometric Payment Cards: Providing Additional Security
- Location-Based Services: Significant Opportunity for M-Commerce Service Providers
- Post-Purchase M-Commerce: A New User Engagement Tool
- SoLoMo: The New Buzzword
- Cloud: The New Paradigm for M-Commerce
- Mobile Banking: An Intensifying Mobile Data Traffic Stream
- Mobile Payments: A Large Revenue Generator
- Consumer Desire for Convenience in POS Payments Drives Adoption of NFC-Based Mobile Wallets
- Mobile Money Flourishes in Developing Countries
- Growth Drivers in the Mobile Money Market
- Growing Prominence of Mobile Advertising Favors the M-Commerce Market
- Mobile Advertising In a Nutshell
- Mobile Ticketing on the Rise
- Favorable Demographic & Economic Trends Strengthens Market Prospects
- Millennials Emerge as a Lucrative Demographic Segment for M-Commerce Market
- Global Millennial Population Facts & Figures: Important Opportunity Indicators
- Women Dominate the M-Commerce Marketplace
- Service Affordability: A Key Factor Driving Growth
- Data Privacy and Security: A Major Concern
- Rising Popularity of Mobile Commerce Threatens Traditional Retailers
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1k1tc7-commerce?w=12
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900