Global Core Banking Vendors & Landscape Report Q4 2022: In-Depth Coverage of 35+ Global Core Banking Technology Vendor Profiles
Dublin, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Core Banking Vendors & Landscape Report Q4 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
New-age Core Banking systems are built on cloud and digital technologies. They use open API-based architecture to seamlessly integrate with internal and external systems. Moreover, software application-based platforms make Core Banking systems user-friendly and more efficient.
Access the publisher’s knowledge base of 35+ technology vendors, 6,000+ system deals data and over 70+ consulting engagements that have been helping financial institutions push beyond their competition.
- In-depth coverage of 35+ global Core Banking technology vendor profiles, including company history, product suite, user lists, customer experiences, way forward strategy and more.
- Deep dive into the global Core Banking technology landscape, latest trends, threats, challenges and opportunities.
- Library of successful global Core Banking technology use cases, independently authored and curated by the publisher’s analyst team.
- Access to the publisher’s iconic Annual Sales League Table for Core Banking, covering Universal and Retail Banking areas.
- Fresh thought leadership via interviews, opinion pieces and podcasts with global leaders brought to you by the publisher’s editorial team.
- Global coverage of 75+ countries
- Authored by the publisher’s research team, consisting of subject-matter-experts across Core Banking verticals
- Quarterly dynamic report updates to bring you first-hand information in a timely manner
- Complimentary 1-hour of analyst time bundled with each subscription
Who finds this report useful?
- Financial Institutions – CIOs, CTOs, IT, and digital transformation teams rely on our research to make the right technology selection and investment decisions
- Financial Technology companies – Founders, CXOs, product and strategy teams, use our research to stay competitively intelligent, keeping a close track of peer activity and trends globally
- Consulting firms – Research leaders and client consulting teams find this report useful to gain insights, spot opportunities, and provide clients with fact-based metrics.
- Institutional investors – Investment teams find this report useful whilst conducting thorough business and financial due diligence prior to making investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
Core Banking | Market Landscape
- Market Overview
- Top Five Trends
- Top Five Challenges
- Key Regulations
- Core Banking | Market Dynamics
- Regional Analysis | North America
- Regional Analysis | Central & South America
- Regional Analysis | Western Europe
- Regional Analysis | Central and Eastern Europe
- Regional Analysis | Middle East
- Regional Analysis | Africa
- Regional Analysis | Asia Pacific
- Regional Analysis | Central & South East Asia
- Regional Analysis | Australasia
- Leaderboard Matrix – Universal Banking
- Leaderboard Matrix – Retail Banking
- Leadership Club
- 2022 Leadership Club – Core Banking
- 2021 Leadership Club – Core Banking
- 2020 Leadership Club – Core Banking
- 2019 Leadership Club – Core Banking
- 2018 Leadership Club – Core Banking
- 2017 Leadership Club – Core Banking
- Vendor SalesVision
- Annual Sales League Table (SLT)
- 2022 Universal Banking Sales League Table
- 2022 Retail Banking Sales League Table
- 2021 Universal Banking Sales League Table
- 2021 Retail Banking Sales League Table
- 2020 Universal Banking Sales League Table
- 2020 Retail Banking Sales League Table
- 2019 Universal Banking Sales League Table
- 2019 Retail Banking Sales League Table
- 2018 Universal Banking Sales League Table
- 2018 Retail Banking Sales League Table
- 2017 Universal Banking Sales League Table
- 2017 Retail Banking Sales League Table
- Azentio Software
- AutoSoft Dynamics
- Bankware Global
- BML Istisharat
- Capital Banking Solutions
- Codebase Technologies
- ERI Bancaire
- Finastra (Fusion Phoenix)
- Finastra (Fusion Banking)
- Fiserv (DNA)
- Fiserv (Signature)
- ICS Financial Systems (ICSFS)
- Infosys Finacle
- Intellect Design Arena
- International Turnkey Systems (ITS)
- Lyst Technologies
- Mambu 675
- Neptune Software Group
- Oracle FSS (FLEXCUBE)
- Oracle FSS (OBP)
- Path Solutions
- Profile Software
- Silverlake Axis
- Sopra Banking Software
- TCS BaNCS
- Thought Machine
- Vilja Solutions
- Oracle Financial Services | Bankmed
- Infosys Finacle | Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait
- Silverlake | Commercial Bank International
- Path Solutions | Al Baraka Bank
- Bankware Global | K-BANK
- Ade Bajomo | Access Bank Plc – Pan-African upgrade for Access Bank’s core systems
- Ross Mallace | Temenos – Launches the Temenos Banking Cloud
- Mohammed Kateeb | Path Solutions – Prospering in the face of the pandemic
- Sanat Rao | Infosys Finacle – Comes out on top four times at innovation awards
- Nelson Wootton | SaaScada – Does the future of banking lie in cohabitation?
- Simon Beresford | Teachers Building Society – Why Teachers Building Society chose Finastra to build its new digital core bank?
- Mary Connor | Finastra – How consumers want their banks to engage with them
- Rivo Uibo | Modularbank – Banks destined to lose ownership of customers & just ‘power’ finance?
- Frank Uittenbogaard | Backbase – How to keep bank in business by getting front-end engagement right?
- Analyst Views
- A Holistic Overview of NextGen Core Banking Platforms
- 5 key trends shaping the FinTech landscape in 2022
- Emerging trends in BaaS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7hvbw3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900