Global Cash and Coin Deposit Bags Strategic Business Report 2023: Expanding ATM Networks to Increase Physical Cash Movement & Drive Demand for Cash-in Transit Safety Bags
Global Market for Cash and Coin Deposit Bags
Dublin, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Cash and Coin Deposit Bags: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Cash and Coin Deposit Bags estimated at US$405.5 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$595.6 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Opaque, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.3% CAGR and reach US$475 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Clear segment is readjusted to a revised 3.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $109.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.8% CAGR
The Cash and Coin Deposit Bags market in the U.S. is estimated at US$109.4 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$89.1 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.7% and 3.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 43 Featured) –
- A. Rifkin Co.
- Block and Company, Inc.
- B-Sealed Pty Ltd.
- Dunbar Security Products, Inc.
- Dynaflex Private Limited
- Initial Packaging Solutions Ltd.
- International Plastics Inc.
- Korozo Ambalaj Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
- MMF Industries
- NELMAR Security Packaging Systems Inc.
- Packaging Horizons Corporation
- ProAmpac LLC
- TruSeal (Pty) Ltd.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||427|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$405.5 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$595.6 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.9%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Cash and Coin Deposit Bags – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- As the Most Liquid Asset, the Importance of Cash in an Economy Can Never Be Undermined
- Factors Influencing Use of Cash: Percentage Breakdown by Consumer Preference
- Cash Larceny Continues to Remain a Major Threat for Cash Businesses Worldwide
- Stealing Cash From Point of Sale Devices & Cash Registers is the Most Popular Form of Cash Larceny
- Cash & Coin Deposit Bags is the First Step in Fraud Fighting
- Pandemic Provides the Perfect Platform for Cash Fraud
- Amid the Virus Led Recession, Cash in Circulation is Increasing Creating a Positive Twist in Market Events for Cash & Coin Deposit Bags. Here’s a Peek Into this Interesting Phenomenon
- Cash-Use Makes a Resurgence & Shows Signs of Staying On Even Into the Post Pandemic Period: M0 Money in Circulation in Countries Worldwide (In US$ Billion) As of August 2020
- So Just How Much Has COVID-19 Impacted the Global Economy?
- Virus Induced Recession Impacts Businesses & Consumers Across All Sectors: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Rapidly Eroding Consumer Confidence Encourages Increased Cash Hoarding: Global Consumer Confidence Index Points for 4Q2019, 1Q2020 & 2Q2020
- Despite Moves to Reopen the Economy, Battered Business Confidence Plummets to New Depths: Business Confidence Index (BCI) Points
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- A Growing Cash Logistics Industry Offers Opportunities for Cash in Transit Bags
- Security Issues of Cash Transport & ATM Refill Frauds Provide a Strong Business Case for Cash & Coin Deposit Bags
- Increased Volumes of Cash-In Transit Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for Cash & Coin Deposit Bags: Global Cash Logistics Industry (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2020 through 2025
- As an Industry Dealing with Cash & Coins, Casinos to Offer Room for Growth
- A Synopsized Review of Innovations in Cash & Coin Deposit Bags Designed for Casinos
- As Revenues From Casinos Increase So Will the Need for Physical Cash Controls to Safeguard Revenues Earned at Gaming Tables: Global Casino Revenues (In US$ Billion) by Region for the Years 2021, 2023, 2025 & 2027
- Growth in 2020, Only Slightly Weakened by COVID-19
- Growing Demand for Laundry Services Bodes Well for Cash & Coin Deposit Bags
- Expected Revenues Gains in the Laundry Industry Equals More Cash to Safeguard: Global Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services Market (In US$ Billion) by Region for the Years 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Banking Industry Emerges as the Largest End-User of Cash & Coin Deposit Bags
- Expanding ATM Networks to Increase Physical Cash Movement & Drive Demand for Cash-In Transit Safety Bags: % ATM Deployments at Non-Bank Locations for the Year 2020
- Growing Density of ATMs & Increased Frequency of ATM Refilling to Benefit Demand for Cash-In Transit Safety Bags
- Growing Number of ATMs Highlight the Fact that Cash is Still King: Global ATM Density Per 100,000 People (In Number of Units)
- Global Installed Base of ATMs (In 000 Units) by Region
- Rise of Multi-Functional ATMs Popular for Cash Deposits Drives Demand for Cash Deposit Bags Among Bank Customers
- Adherence to Safety Protocols in Handling Cash is Non-Negotiable. Demand in the Hotels End-Use Industry Escapes Erosion
- Fraud Related Complaints Lodged Spikes Amid the Pandemic Even as Industries Collapse & Businesses Hurt: Fraud Complaints Lodged in the U.S for the Years 2018, 2019 & 2020 (In 000s)
- Plummeting Revenues Amid Declining Hotel Occupancy Rates Juxtaposed With Rising Fraud to Keep Cash & Coin Deposit Bags Afloat During this Crisis: Hotel Occupancy Rates in Select Countries: March 2020
- Although Disconcerting, Money Laundering Through the Physical Transportation of Cash Pushes Up Growth in the Market
- Tamper Evident & Tamper Proof Bags Grow in Popularity
- Importance of Till Management in the Retail Industry Drives Demand for Cash Register Till Bags
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dlrt90
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900