Flueid Expands Platform to Fuel Home Equity Transactions
- Company adds new vertical to existing refinance and purchase capabilities to enhance its solutions suite and support a rapidly emerging market
- Flueid also announces new features and product milestones to strengthen its platform
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Flueid, the leading real estate technology company using data and insights to fuel transactions from end-to-end, today announced the launch of its all-new Home Equity product available through the company’s Flueid Decision platform. Flueid is also strengthening its platform through the launch of new features and enhancements, including a new solar analyzer, the expansion of its Purchase offering and a supplementary patent related to the engine. These all advance Flueid’s vision of bringing data forward to expedite real estate and lending transactions and ultimately improve the overall consumer experience.
“The real estate market is cyclical in nature, so we are continuously focused on bringing additional verticals online to support clients across all transaction types serviced by their businesses,” said Peter Bowman, co-founder and CEO of Flueid. “While 2022 brought a shift away from refinance, the rise in purchase and home equity transactions represents an opportunity for us to do what we’ve been preparing for all along: mold our extensible engine to adapt to clients’ – and consumers’ – needs.”
Launch of End-to-End Home Equity Flueid Decision
The Home Equity solution adds to Flueid’s existing refinance capabilities already offered to clients across the transaction ecosystem. Designed for lenders, title agents and point of sale (POS) platforms, Flueid’s End-to-End Home Equity Decision is a scalable technology that brings forward data and insights needed to expedite workflows and deliver an overall faster closing experience.
While standalone products – if used together – Home Equity Decision for Lenders and Home Equity Decision for Title can drive newfound speed and collaboration between the two parties. This helps them quickly and easily coordinate transactions and assemble associated home equity documentation tailored to the borrower profiles and needs. Meanwhile, the Home Equity Decision for POS platforms brings crucial data upstream so a lender can receive a complete picture of the transaction to quickly close consumer loans with confidence.
Strengthening and Expanding Flueid Decision
Additionally, Flueid has released new features and reached several critical product milestones since the start of 2022 to continue driving its vision of a seamless consumer transaction. This includes:
- New Proprietary Solar Analyzers for Flueid Decision: The analyzers detect potential liens on a property in question and reduce risks during the title search. The feature uses unique technology to detect solar panels through satellite imagery, PACE / HERO through property tax data and liens recorded with the UCC Secretary of State. This champions the solar search process needed to clear a transaction for closing.
- Second Patent Related to Flueid Decision: On April 19, 2022, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent 11,310,344, which is related to and broadens the scope of the previous patent issued in August 2021. The combined patents provide patent protection on Flueid Decision, which is the first and only multi-tenant and agnostic system on the market that drives integration and streamlines workflows for all parties involved in any real estate transaction.
- Limited Release of Purchase Decision: Announced in August 2021, the company’s Purchase Decision is designed to eliminate any title-related challenges in the homebuying process, while expediting production to drive greater accuracy of results and reduce risk in the title commitment. Today, the Purchase Decision has now become available to clients in a limited release capacity for ongoing collaboration and refinement before it is launched to the general market.
“We set out to prove Flueid Decision’s model with refinance, centralizing and automating title clearance decisions in less than a minute – and we can confidently say we’ve achieved that with our current roster of clients,” said Peter Richter, co-founder and President of Flueid. “It’s only natural to evolve and elevate our platform to continue providing current and new partners the best-informed decisions; this is just the beginning.”
Those interested in Flueid’s Home Equity or Purchase products, can contact [email protected] to request more information. To learn more about Flueid, its products, services or leadership team, please visit: https://www.flueid.com/.
Flueid is on a mission to make the rigid real estate process more fluid – fueling transactions with data and insights to make them easily flow from start to finish. The company’s independent, patented SaaS platform unlocks data and embeds it into core operating systems of point-of-sale (POS) platforms, lender operating systems (LOS), title production systems (TPS), servicing platforms and marketplaces to fuel decision-making across market segments in the real estate journey. Intentionally sitting at the intersection of insurtech, proptech and fintech, Flueid’s focused on building solutions that make data more accessible and communication more seamless across the real estate life cycle for an enhanced consumer experience and a predictable transaction every time. For more information, please visit https://www.flueid.com/.
Liz Lilly, Vice President of Communications
& Public Relations