$363 Billion Worldwide Mobile Wallet Industry to 2027 – Featuring Alipay, AWS, Amazon.com and American Express Among Others
Global Mobile Wallet Market
Dublin, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Mobile Wallet Market (2022-2027) by Payment, Technology, Stakeholders, Applications, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Mobile Wallet Market is estimated to be USD 166.12 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 363.28 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.94%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alipay, AWS Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., American Express Co., Ant Group, Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Barclays PLC, Fiserv, Inc., Google LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mastercard Inc., Mobikwik, PayPal Holdings, Inc, Samsung Group, Skrill Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Mobile Wallet Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Mobile Wallet Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Mobile Wallet Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Penetration of Smartphones and Adoption of Smart Devices and Digital Payment Options
4.1.2 Increasing Availability of Net Banking and Online Financial Services
4.1.3 Government Initiative Towards Digital Transformation
4.2.1 Mobile Connectivity Issues
4.3.1 Increase in Mobile Point of Sale (POS) Devices and NFC-Enabled Handset
4.3.2 Mobile Banking and Inventive Mobile Payment Application
4.3.3 Unique Identification and Authentication for Multiple Wallets
4.4.1 Issues with Compatibility as Well as Data Privacy and Security Concerns
4.4.2 Presence of Alternatives
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6 Global Mobile Wallet Market, By Payment
6.3 Remote Payment
7 Global Mobile Wallet Market, By Technology
7.2 Near Field Communication
7.3 QR Code
7.4 Text-Based/ Short Message Service
7.5 Digital Only
8 Global Mobile Wallet Market, By Stakeholders
8.2 Content and Applications Aggregators
8.3 Handset and other Hardware Solution Manufacturers
8.4 Mobile Network Operators
8.5 OSS/BSS Solution Providers
8.6 Software Developers and Cloud Computing
9 Global Mobile Wallet Market, By Applications
9.2 Mobile Commerce
9.3 Mobile Coupons
9.4 Mobile Ticketing
9.5 Mobile Transfers
10 Americas’ Mobile Wallet Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Mobile Wallet Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Mobile Wallet Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Mobile Wallet Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.2 AWS Inc.
15.3 Amazon.com, Inc.
15.4 American Express Co.
15.5 Ant Group
15.6 Apple Inc.
15.7 AT&T Inc.
15.8 Barclays PLC
15.9 Fiserv, Inc.
15.10 Google LLC
15.11 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
15.12 Mastercard Inc.
15.14 PayPal Holdings, Inc
15.15 Samsung Group
15.16 Skrill Ltd.
15.17 T-Mobile US, Inc.
15.18 Visa Inc.
15.19 Wells Fargo & Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7a8u4c
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900