Transactional to Transformational: How Banks Innovate
Through a series of case studies you are invited to meet, and learn firsthand from, the people and teams that have delivered a number of very different innovations successfully across a diverse group of banks; big and small, long established and brand new, from the east and west!
Banks featured include: Bank of America, BBVA, Citi, Crédit Agricole, Danske Bank, Deutsche Bank, ING, J.P. Morgan, Lloyds Bank, Metro Bank, N26, National Australia Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Santander, Standard Chartered and Swedbank.
This book will equip you with ideas, tools and actionable hands-on advice. You will discover the untold stories about how these banks delivered new solutions to consumers and businesses, products as well as services, across the spectrum of buy, build and partner.
Here are some of the innovation challenges you can overcome by learning from those that already did:
- Working around legacy systems
- Limited tech resources and budget
- Secure budget and buy-in from the exec team
- Creating a culture that embrace innovation
- Compete with fintechs and big tech for new talent
- Validating actual customer demand
- Increasing speed to market whilst satisfying risk and compliance
- Retain control when partnering with third parties
- Making the right priorities
- When to shut something down
Once you have bought this book you can register on www.howbanksinnovate.com to access more in-depth material from all of the banks featured, full-length interviews and videos.