Research paper: The rise of the instant bank
five°degrees have surveyed more than 2,000 UK banking customers in order to explore what customers expect from their banks, and how banks can meet those demands.
The 2019 UK Banking Customer Survey conducted by five°degrees reveals:
- 4 in 10 Brits expect to be able to set up their bank account instantly
- Challenger banks are leading the way in instant account set up but traditional banks are catching up
- Traditional banks own consumer market-share and challenger banks are winning business customers and high earners
- Current levels of customer satisfaction
- Keys to winning new customers
Click here to read this report and learn what customers are really looking for in a modern bank.