White paper: boost performance of financial services IoT projects with in-memory computing
The financial services industry is already embracing the internet of things (IoT), using devices to collect data that needs to be analysed in real time and stored for historical analysis.
The platform for all this data collection, storage, and analysis must have several winning characteristics, including:
- Highly efficient sensors and devices
- Ubiquitous high-bandwidth network connectivity
- High availability
- Fast and scalable back-end storage, computational and analytical systems
- Streaming data collection in near real-time
- The best possible security
- The ability to adjust to variable workloads
This white paper discusses how an in-memory computing platform solution like GridGain gives financial services companies the speed, scalability and flexibility they need to build successful IoT-based applications and services.