Readers’ Choice Awards 2016 shortlist unveiled
We are pleased to unveil our Readers’ Choice Awards shortlist, as voted by our broad international audience of bankers and financial services professionals.
This year, our readers voted for:
- Best Asset/Investment Management System/Service
- Best Business Intelligence & Analytics System/Service
- Best Core Banking System/Service
- Best Digital Banking System/Service
- Best Emerging/Innovative Technology Product/Service
- Best Outsourcing Product/Service
- Best Private Banking System/Service
- Best Regulations & Compliance System/Service
- Best Risk Management System/Service
- Best Trading System/Service for Sell-Side
- Best Treasury Management System
- Best Retail Payments System/Service
Click here to view the full list of the shortlisted candidates.
Now in their 17th year, Banking Technology Awards recognise and reward excellence and innovation in the use of IT in financial services worldwide, and the people who make it happen.
The winners will be announced at our annual awards ceremony and gala dinner on 1st December, at the Tower Hotel in London.
We have also recently announced the shortlists for our Tech Leadership, Team of the Year and Woman In Technology (W.I.T.) Awards.
Our judged awards have now also been shortlisted. Click here to see who’s made it to the shortlist.
Get in touch with us for more information about the awards and how you can take part in the upcoming awards ceremony and gala dinner.