Open Banking World Congress 2022
We’re meeting, bonding, debating, agreeing on creating value from open finance possibilities now.
500 leaders will converge in Marbella this May, they will be privy to commercial and strategic insights, from both on-stage and numerous off-stage discussions. Join us and you will be in a prime position to benefit from all the opportunities this will present.
The world’s leading open finance conference delivers stimulating keynotes, engaging outdoor workshop stages, plentiful 1-2-1s, networking and memorable parties… all in a fantastic, exclusive setting that has been maximised for relationship building.
- Morning keynote stage
- Live-streamed TV studio chat-show on-site with special host interviewers (speakers will be invited to appear as guests)
- Multiple outdoor afternoon garden stages
- Pop-up discussions and roundtables
- 1-2-1 meeting system
- Pre-conference welcome party with street-food buffet
- First day cocktail reception in the garden pavilion, followed by Brazilian-hosted beach club party
- Additional pre-recorded virtual agenda – to compliment the TV show – for our free online attendees of 4,500 from 110 countries
- Banking & Financial sector transformation: strategies, opportunities, efficiencies, partnerships, trends, embedded, contextual finance
- Winning with Corporates & SMEs
- Open banking payments: VRPs, ecommerce
- Stepping forwards – Digital identity, cross-border services, super apps, cryptocurrencies & open banking web 3.0
- ‘Dragon’s Den’ Fintech Start-up Pitch Competition
Can’t make it in person? Join virtually
Free tickets are available for our virtual audience, last year numbering 4,500.
Watch a live streamed on-site TV chat show with special guest interviewers as part of our free virtual programme.
- Super early bird ticket available until 28th February
- End of Feb: agenda announced
- End of Feb: Dragons’ Den fintech pitch competition launched
- Early Bird until Friday 29 April
- Standard tickets until Monday 23 May
For more information