eMoney Advisor Celebrates Financial Literacy Month with Resources Aimed at Education and Wellness
- The fintech firm has several initiatives planned throughout April for both advisors and internal employees
RADNOR, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, today announced plans to participate in Financial Literacy Month, which is celebrated annually in April. With initiatives aimed at both clients and employees, eMoney is committed to providing resources, continuing education (CE) and content that helps people across the wealth spectrum achieve financial wellness and enables advisors to become better planners.
“Financial Literacy Month is the perfect time to focus on the basics of financial education and share resources that reflect our mission of helping people talk about money,” said Celeste Revelli, CFP®, director of financial planning at eMoney. “We’re motivated to continue serving as an educational resource for our advisors, their clients and the industry, and engage in meaningful efforts to enhance financial wellness. And we’re committed to achieving ‘financial peace of mind for all’ – starting with supporting the financial wellness of our own employees.”
As part of eMoney’s consultative partnership with financial literacy advocate Mac Gardner, Gardner kicked off Financial Literacy Month by hosting a panel of industry experts to discuss the importance of access to quality financial education as a key factor in achieving success.
eMoney will also offer a CE Marathon later this month to help advisors maximize their use of eMoney’s solutions. Attendees have the opportunity to earn up to four credits. Registration is free for all of the sessions listed below.
- 1 p.m. EDT on April 20: eMoney’s Simple Planning Workflow
- 2 p.m. EDT on April 20: Full Spectrum Financial Planning in eMoney
- 1 p.m. EDT on April 22: Study Hall: eMoney Efficiencies
- 2 p.m. EDT on April 22: Study Hall: How to Solve Advanced Planning Challenges with eMoney
- 1 p.m. EDT on April 27: Lead with Goals-Based Planning in eMoney
- 2 p.m. EDT on April 27: Complex Retirement Planning
- 1 p.m. EDT on April 29: Engage and Excite with the Client Site
- 2 p.m. EDT on April 29: Increase Your Client’s Probability of Success Through Monte Carlo
Additionally, eMoney’s Heart of Advice blog will publish exclusive content about financial wellness. A future series will cover financial education’s role in financial wellness, barriers to financial wellness and tips for talking about money. Several articles related to financial literacy and wellness are already available, including:
- Financial Education’s Role in Financial Wellness
- What is Financial Wellness?
- eMoney 2020 Financial Wellness Survey Results: COVID-19 Increases Financial Stress
- Why Financial Wellness Technology Needs Gamification
- Empowering Youth with Financial Literacy: The Urgent Need to Teach Our Kids About Money
- Why Education Is Essential for Supporting Diversity in Financial Planning
- Using Financial Wellness Technology to Connect with Millennials When and Where They Look for Financial Advice
To ensure its own employees can take steps to achieve financial wellness, eMoney provides them with access to one-on-one sessions with CFPs from eMoney’s Financial Planning Group. All eMoney employees also have access to Incentive, a financial planning and wellness mobile app launched earlier this year. Incentive offers a range of financial wellness topics to encourage behavioral change. To increase use of the app throughout Financial Literacy Month and beyond, eMoney will provide educational sessions, spending and savings challenges and other internal promotions for engagement.
“We care about our employees’ overall well-being, and a large part of that is making sure they have a strong benefits package that includes resources to achieve financial wellness,” said Joanne Del Signore, head of people experience at eMoney. “Most people in the workforce today rely on their employer for savings vehicles such as 401(k) plans and health savings accounts. We’ve taking that a step further at eMoney by providing educational resources and technology so they can increase their own financial literacy and make smarter financial decisions.”
eMoney Advisor provides technology solutions and services that help people talk about money. Rooted in holistic financial planning, eMoney solutions strengthen client relationships, streamline business operations, enhance business development and drive overall growth. More than 70,000 financial professionals across firms of all sizes use the eMoney platform to serve 4 million households throughout the U.S.
Director, Corporate Communications
Vice President, 5W Public Relations