Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Sector: Information Technology
Sub Sector: Architecture and design
Position Type: Permanent
Employment Type: Competitive
Date Added: 26/03/2019
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
Weâ€™re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, weâ€™ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isnâ€™t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
Are you a practical and hands-on Solution Architect, with the drive to deliver, assure and advise on innovation and change?
You will be focused on solving our clientsâ€™ most predominant challenges by combining your technical knowledge and your eye for business.
You will make a real difference to a broad range of leading FTSE 500 companies and public sector organisations by working alongside their CxOs to design and implement their own, tailor made digital revolution.
What Weâ€™re Looking for
- Technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures
- Deep knowledge of technologies, and a high opinion of new technologies and architectural trends:
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures
- Broad span of vendors
- Agile delivery
- Internet of Things
- Demonstrating the benefits and draw-backs of solution options
- Delivering critical thinking to stakeholders through roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership
- You will take a pragmatic and passionate approach to solution architecture
- Delivering, assuring and advising – working shoulder to shoulder with clients as the face of innovation, you will drive the change they expect when engaging with PA
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of â€Bringing Ingenuity to Lifeâ€™, supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.
We only recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, without regard to gender, race, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.