The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) brings together the most senior & influential professionals from the industry for a peer-to-peer networking & learning experience.
Create your own agenda by moving across the six co-located conferences on day 1 and with an all-access pass, choose the workshops that best suit your needs on day 2.
Topic areas at TSAM include:
- The Digital Workforce – Strategies & Pitfalls for the Deployment of Robots in Asset Management
- The Rise of Passives & Smart Beta – Risk, Reward and Investment Opportunities
- Managing MiFID II Post January: What Comes Next?
- How to Achieve the Status of Being a ‘Data Driven’ Organisation
- The Push-Pull Relationship between Manager & Client
- Creating the Complete Customer Journey
In addition to this, day 2 at TSAM will provide you with the opportunity to register for deep-dive workshops lead by industry experts, on topics ranging from MiFID II and GDPR, to cyber security and blockchain development.
Our all access pass entitles you to attend both days and to choose the workshops most of interest to you. Places for these workshops are very limited so register today to ensure your place.