Payment Asia Summit in in Shenzhen 2019
Duxes will host the Payment Asia Summit in Shenzhen 2019 (PAS) on November 21-22, 2019. The event will gather delegates from across the industry, representing financial institutions, technology companies, mobile service providers, retailers, and government authorities, to address the latest market and regulatory conditions across Asia, cutting-edge payment models including e-wallet functions and aggregate payments, applications for new technologies such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and artificial intelligence, improvements to the user experience and payment security, and advice for building a successful payment platform.
The PAS is Duxes’ commitment to tackle the burgeoning digital payment market in Asia. Professionals working in the payment industry, and in related finance, technology, and retail sectors, are welcome to attend.
What you will learn (highlights)
- Firsthand experiences from policymakers and industry experts, detailing the latest developments in the global and Asia Pacific payment sectors
- In-depth analysis of payment platforms and infrastructure development
- Cutting-edge innovation in the payment industry, including latest applications, aggregate payment, and E-Wallet functions
- The latest trends for payment security and applications for new technologies
- Detailed look at payment market demand and improvements to the user experience
- Opportunity to network with potential clients and business partners from across the region
- Firsthand testimony on the development of payment platforms and infrastructure
- Opportunities to exchange knowledge with policymakers and industry experts